Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What a night!!!

Photographer and long time friend, Dick Durrance, asked the Digital Dude to join him at an extraordinary golf course in eastern Colorado called Ballyneal. The golf experience overwhelmed photography and my cameras were left in my room....well, almost. Late the first day, somewhere around our 25th hole of golf, storm clouds billowed up over the prairie. I was torn between hitting my drive and staring at the sky.

The vision would have been saved only to my memory if it hadn't been for my trusty iPhone. I shot 12 shots (4 high, 3 wide) and continued on my way. Later I used the app AutoSitch to make them into a panorama. I tweaked the shot in Photoshop when I returned home using Topaz Labs "Clean2" and Niks sharpening to turn it into a lovely 13 x 19 print. Truly amazing. I love this phone!


1 comment: