Sunday, February 7, 2010

At-Tooned to Animals

Digital Diva here. My sister diva, Robin Robertis, introduced me to this cool iPhone app called Toonpaint. And I cannot believe the images it turns out. I shot this insect (large tropical, praying mantis lookalike) at our post office here in Hoolehua, Moloka`i, Hawai`i. It was hanging out in the middle of all the little metal PO Boxes - note numbers next to him/her.


I went on to photograph my pets and get them in Toon. This is our young, handsome chat noir, Frankie, posed on the window sill.

And here is our newest family member, Mele, taking a snooze on the porch. She's what we call a poi dog here in the islands, meaning mixed breed of unknown variety.

Finally, I photographed our "Queen" Po. Po is short for Pomaika`i, which means lucky or blessed in Hawai`ian. Dewitt aka Digital Dude, found her starving and near death on our driveway. As you can see, she's not gone hungry since.

In my next entry, I'll actually show some of the Paint portion of ToonPaint. Wait for it..............
(If you're like me and can't wait, be sure to check out Robin's newest images on my Digital Diva blogsite at iphonediva.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment